Understanding every stage of the client’s journey to and through your practice, mapping key touchpoints along the way, will help ensure you meet their needs better than anyone else around.
We know that many practices struggle to map business processes. Mapping the customer journey through a practice allows bottlenecks and issues to be identified, and targeted solutions to be put in place.
It’s vital that practices can see their workflows plotted clearly in order to:
• Optimise financial performance
• Prevent burnout of the team
• Ensure safe and effective working practices
Each practice will receive two bespoke customer journey maps – one showing current workflow and a second detailing how to optimise it. One of the Onswitch team will also provide a debrief to outline the bottlenecks found and our recommendations. This is available for £1,800 +VAT.
Onswitch will undertake extensive research with every practice chosen for the project, collecting data in three key areas:
• Telephone calls to measure how clients are advised to attend
• Web audit to ascertain provision for webchats, online registration, appointment booking, remote consults etc.
• Information gathering direct from the practice regarding processes and protocols used